pithelybea Admin replied

295 weeks ago

CSI: NY Movie Mp4 Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b C.S.I. head Detective Mac Taylor and his team solve crimes in New York City.
Where do I begin, another cheap attempt by CBS and Joel Schumacher to profit of their hit series CSI, now we got this garbage CSI NY. They changed the locales but everything is the same, well not entirely.<br/><br/>The character totally suck in this series, I hate everyone one of them. There shallow, disgusting, unprofessional and uncouth and I think thats their good points!!!<br/><br/>During one points, two of the detectives are flirting while a dead body is in the room. Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise) offers to move the body outside while they can be more comfortable!! Yeah thats really funny.<br/><br/>I mightwell start with the Taylor characters since hes the most unlikable. Hes some dumb marine, who always has to brag about marine like if anyone gives a them only to sprout the usual propaganda nonsense about the military: We give freedom, we don't kill people. LOL Whatever, try mentioning Nicaragua, Iraq or Salvador and seeing all the dead people whom the US "helped".<br/><br/>The other detectives are all forgettable except miss Vanesse FerlitoAiden Burn, and thats only because shes hot!!! But even her character is hard to stomach through. She flirts a lot with her coworkers, has a crappy attitude and then were supposed to cheer for her and the rest of the crew? Please.<br/><br/>Another flaw, the villains or the murderers profiled are always too cocky, most of the time stupid and and all weak, thus not providing any sort of challenge for the viewer to sit through every outing.<br/><br/>The suspect will often be known within the first half hour, thus really providing no motivation to watch the rest of the show and when the suspect is caught, he/she doesn't put up a good fight.<br/><br/>The writers on this show, obviously are very lazy and really don't give a damn about quality or originality here.<br/><br/>In the end CSI NY just doesn't quite have the appeal that the others have.<br/><br/>The only good part is that its on Wednesday at 10, so its really not up against competition (thus the expectation of a lower quality).<br/><br/>Still this is pretty average to below average TV crime drama programming even by today's standard.<br/><br/>I agree with the other users , they just embarrassing themselves by continuing to make these spinoffs and then hoping that the quality will be good across the boards, so far it hasn't been.
I like the original a lot, CSI Miami lost it's appeal to me when Speedle died but CSI NY stays constantly appealing to me mostly due to the appeal of the characters. I've always been a huge fan of Gary Sinise and liked Eddie Cahill a lot in Friends but I'd honestly never heard of the other cast members.<br/><br/>I'm surprised I haven't seen Carmine Giovinazzo in more thingshe is an excellent actor and makes Danny Messer incredibly likable and appealing. Melina Kanakaredes' Stella Bonasera is also very likable and absolutely stunning. Adam I can only describecute and fairly geeky. As for Lindsay, although I can't say I like her a great deal I like what she has bought out in Danny's character.<br/><br/>My only complaints are the loss of two great characters, Aiden and Detective Angell. I thought it was unnecessary especially to kill Angellshe was beginning to become a more frequently used character and it seems her death is an excuse for Don Flack to have a meltdown.<br/><br/>I look forward to what season 6 brings. If it staysgoodthe previous 5 I can only hope there are 6 more.

While often the science and technology portrayed in this series (as wellthe other CSI series) is accurate or mirrors sound scientific principle, there have been times when methods have led to results simply not possible in the real world. Also whilst the majority of the techniques and technologies used in the CSI franchise are accurate and true to reality, the writers and crew readily admit that they "time cheat". Tests that take seconds in the show often take days or even weeks in real life. Meanwhile the extreme popularity of the CSI TV franchise was credited for a large surge of applications for courses in forensic science, however many present day applicants are surprised to discover that the CSI's (or Crime Scene Annalists/Crime Scene Technicians, Scientific Investigators ect.) do not perform most of the tasks depicted on the CSI series. E.g. They do not interview suspects, they do not write or execute search warrants, and they do not make arrests. CSI's do not work the way the series portrays themIt would be considered an inappropriate and improbable practice to allow CSI personnel to be involved in detective workit would compromise the impartiality of scientific evidence and would be impracticably time-consuming. In real life they are directed around the scenes by the detectives and supervisors, not the other way around. Detectives are commissioned police officers (sworn personnel). CSI's are civilian personnel, not sworn and do not have the same arrest powerspolice officers. However they are very skilled technicians, and are a component of the police response to crime. American law allows for the 'false deception ploy' where the police can claim to have evidence (fingerprints, DNA, CCTV, witnesses) they do not in order to gain a confession, the idea being that any innocent person would know such evidence could not exist and see through it. This has become increasingly controversial however due to cases suchthe Central Park 5 rape case in New York where the suspects were told their co-defendants were saying they were responsible so they accused them in turn only to be exonerated years later. No, they can enter in hot pursuit, to preserve life, to prevent imminent destruction of evidence or to search for a wanted felon. They need a search warrant for evidence when those elements do not apply.
the Legion of the Enlightened full movie in hindi free download hdMissing in Action 2: The Beginning in hindi free downloadReign tamil dubbed movie free downloadmalayalam movie download Soldierthe 110 Pound Elephant in the Room full movie download in hindiCenizas quedan full movie in hindi free download mp4Tails of War sub downloadThe Cannonball Run full movie hd 720p free downloadAmerican Made tamil dubbed movie free downloadBounty full movie download 1080p hd

last edited 217 weeks ago by pithelybea
Please log in to post a reply.